FCC MEMBERSHIP 2021 CLOSED!
As a reminder from registration, we are not offering refunds. Please see the Pool Calendar for date and hours details.
Flourtown Country Club is not responsible for personal property left on the grounds.
We are actively monitoring the requirements of the CDC, Governor of PA and Montgomery County to Promote Behaviors that Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 and will adhere to all requirements.
The CDC says public aquatic venues should consider the below strategies to encourage healthy hygiene, which FCC will adhere to. We will monitor the guidance regularly, and adapt as needed.
- Communicating with our members about behaviors that prevent the spread of COVID-19 in facebook messaging, website, and e-blasts
- Use of specific ECOLAB disinfectants throughout property
- Contactless payment options for guests
- Continue online ordering for pool snack bar
- Staff cannot refill member drink glasses
- Assuring Kitchen Manager has ServSafe certification
- Use of proper food vessels to encourage least amount of touches possible
- Staying Home if ill or with fever over 100
Guidelines for parents/guardians to discuss with family prior to opening:
- Roughhousing in pool
- Discourage sharing items that are difficult to clean, sanitize, or disinfect or that are meant to come in contact with the face (for example, goggles, nose clips, and snorkels).
- Teaching family members who are age-appropriate to use online ordering
- Purchasing gift cards for family members who are age appropriate who do not have a credit card, so that they can online order
- Please clean up trash after eating
Our membership coordinator is Denise McKelvie. If you have any questions, please email Dmckelvie@flourtowncc.com.
Check back often for updates, or check our member facebook page.
|Two in a family||
|Three in a family||
|Four in a family||
|Five in a family||
|Six in a family||
|Seven in a family||
|Eight in a family||
Guest Fees (2 years old and over) Paid at gate in Cash or Check made payable to Flourtown Country Club!
|Weekend and Holidays||