NEW membership inquiries are at an all time high and we are unable to accept any more requests for a 2022 pool membership. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you would like to be added to the waitlist for the 2023 season please fill out the inquiry form at the bottom of the page. Thank you!
2022 Pool Membership Registration dates:
February 21st – April 30th: Registration open for returning members.
March 14th-April 30th: Waitlisted families from the 2021 list are offered available spots. Links to register will be emailed directly to those on the 2021 list.
March 21st-April 30th: Waitlisted families from the 2022 list will be offered remaining available spots. Links to register will be emailed directly to those on the 2022 list in a first come first serve order.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for specific waitlist questions
|Two in a family||
|Three in a family||
|Four in a family||
|Five in a family||
|Six in a family||
Guest Fees paid at gate in Cash or Check made payable to “Flourtown Country Club”
|Weekend and Holidays||
We are looking forward to a great season!
Please visit our Pool Membership FAQs page for more information.
Additional questions should be emailed to Melissa Halligan at email@example.com Phone calls to the membership office will be returned within 72 hours. Emails will be returned in 24 hours or less.
*As a reminder we are not offering membership refunds*
Flourtown Country Club is not responsible for personal property left on the grounds.
Guidelines for parents/guardians to discuss with family prior to opening:
- No roughhousing in pool
- Discourage sharing items that are difficult to clean, sanitize, or disinfect or that are meant to come in contact with the face (for example, goggles, nose clips, and snorkels).
- Teaching family members who are age-appropriate to use online ordering
- You may not bring in alcoholic beverages
- Please clean up trash after eating
We are actively monitoring requirements set by the CDC, Governor of PA and Montgomery County to promote behaviors that prevent the spread of COVID-19 and will adhere to all requirements.
The CDC says public aquatic venues should consider the below strategies to encourage healthy hygiene, which FCC will adhere to. We will monitor the guidance regularly, and adapt as needed.
- Use of specific ECOLAB disinfectants throughout property
- Continue online ordering for pool snack bar
- Staff cannot refill member drink glasses
- Assuring Kitchen Manager has ServSafe certification
- Staying Home if ill or with fever over 100
Check back often for updates AND don’t forget to follow our members only facebook page.